So it’s been several weeks since I’ve managed a writing report. It’s easy to blame the crazy schedule from the new job and trying to learn everything I need to know while I still get things done and be where my family needs me to be.
I haven’t written a lot, but that’s okay.
What I have accomplished:
- The final 8 chapters worth of second draft on Scattered on the Wind.
- 4 chapters of revision notes on Draugr Rising.
- About a thousand words of non-fiction
Doesn’t seem like much, but if this is the schedule I’ll be maintaining, I may need to rationalize my short-term goals a bit. What I think might be reasonable:
- 2,500 words of new fiction. Stories I need to finish.
- 7 chapters of revision notes for Draugr Rising. This is about half of the remaining text in the story, but there are several quite short chapters near the end.
- Get to the half-way mark on the 3rd draft on my Uhura novelette.
- Short Story Submissions: 1.
- Actually next week’s writing report written.
- Stretch Goal: rough plot to the mid-point of Fallen Heroes.
Tune in next week for another update, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.
Be well, everyone.by