Lots going on this week in life, and I got some work done, but I didn’t get far enough on any of the primary projects to actually take one off the list. I probably won’t the next couple of weeks, either, because they’re all in the first 33%.
That said, I made good (or at least some) progress, on the top three.
Accomplishments this week:
- Shrine – I’m finding it hard to get back into this story, gaining 250-300 words per day right now.
- Star Trek Marathon logs – the first seven are redrafted, which still leaves me a long way to go, and I wish I knew what happened to the original file and when. It’s not in any of my backups and was basically a complete first draft.
- Scattered on the Wind final – since this is the third-tier project at the moment, I haven’t made it there every day, but I’m still three chapters through that final read out loud draft. A few small adjustments here and there, but I’m liking how the story works so far.
The current “next 10” projects remain:
- Shrine 1st Draft
- Star Trek Marathon Logs Redux
- Scattered on the Wind Final Draft
- Star Trek Comic Strips
- Novella/Novelette Review Catch Up
- Haiku Selection
- Fractured Unity 1st Draft
- LoC 2 Plot
- Fallen Heroes Outline
- Star Trek Book/Comic/Merch
Lots of creative stuff to do.
Be well, everyone.by