Not a lot of writing in the past seven days. A little progress on the same top three of the next 10, but not really enough to make big notes on. Still, to keep myself honest, and keep things up to date, my accomplishments last week:
- Shrine – Still on 250-300 words per day pace, which needs to pick up, but I’m struggling with this piece of the story even as I can clearly see the things I really want to get to later on.
- Star Trek Marathon logs – squeezed four of these in this week. Should have been seven.
- Scattered on the Wind I pushed another chapter and a bit in, but not nearly what I’d hoped for.
The current “next 10” projects remain:
- Shrine 1st Draft
- Star Trek Marathon Logs Redux
- Scattered on the Wind Final Draft
- Star Trek Comic Strips
- Novella/Novelette Review Catch Up
- Haiku Selection
- Fractured Unity 1st Draft
- LoC 2 Plot
- Fallen Heroes Outline
- Star Trek Book/Comic/Merch
Every day is a new one. So is every week. Maybe I’ll get a little farther forward this week.
Be well, everyone.by