Okay, it’s been a while, and life has been super hectic with lots of stuff going on. I haven’t been writing an awful lot, so this will be a quick rundown on what little I have accomplished in the last month and where I stand on various projects.
- The first draft of the Haiku book is complete. A little revision due here and then some layout and cover art.
- Reading Journey PDF files for 2015 and 2016 are done. 2017 is left for a January finish. After all, it’s still 2017 and I’m still expecting to read more this year.
- Second draft finished on all of the selected stories for The Undead.
- Outline complete for Converging Destiny, sequel to Universal Destiny. I hope to write the first draft next year.
Where I’m making (or not) progress:
- Still haven’t done the “good” versions of the strips for Star Trek: The Badly Drawn Stick Figure Comic. After that, inking and scanning.
- Almost exactly 50% through the final draft of Draugr Rising.
- I’m just half a scene shy of the halfway mark in Shrine. A long way to go. Seems unlikely I’ll finish the first draft by the end of the year, but it won’t be too far into January.
Where I’d like to go next:
- Detailed outline of the third Troll World book, Palace.
- The next piece of the Year of Trek posts, nostalgia generating Books, Comics, Merchandise.
- The second draft of Hero’s Life.
So, I need the rest of my life to be less busy so I can get back to work.
Be well, everyone.by