Coming soon to an internet accessible bookstore near you, The Dragon’s Hoard, an anthology of 27 stories and a poem that have two things in common, a dragon and a hoard. Other than that, all bets are off. Consider this a cover and table of contents reveal.
As is my custom, I’m reading the anthology, but I won’t review it. At the moment, I’m about half way through and I’m quite willing to say I’m enjoying the book. It’s an eclectic mix of fantasy, with a nice variety of settings and concepts. My own contribution to the volume, “Dragonomics”, originally appeared in audio form a couple of years back on Cast of Wonders, and I believe it’s still available there, but if you’re a fan of the written word, The Dragon’s Hoard is the way to go.
I’ll follow up with an actual release date as soon as I have it. What I’ve got right now is “soon”.
Be well, everyone.
- Musings of a Dragon – Joseph Macolino
- Dragon Treasure – P. Irene Radford
- Life with Smokey – John Lance
- Hoard – Deby Fredericks
- Hosting Happy Hoarders – Sheryl Normandeau
- Meltdown – Chris Barili
- When the Next Wind Blows… – H. Holt
- Mosaic – K.L.J Anderson
- The Problem with Princesses – Sarina Dorie
- Ugly Girl – Lyn McConchie
- The Young Dragon’s Hoard – V. Hartman DiSanto
- Feed the Dragons – Christina Morris
- Time of the Month – Carol Hightshoe
- Dragon’s Tooth – Alexis Glynn Latner
- Tiffin, Taxes and Dragons – Gregg Chamberlain
- A Different Kind of Dark – David J. Fielding
- The Naming of Cats – Rebecca McFarland Kyle
- The Dragon’s Clause – Kelly A. Harmon
- The H-Word – T. J. O’Hare
- Shreddy and the Dancing Dragon – Mary E. Lowd
- Here by Choice – Gerri Leen
- Dragonomics – Lance Schonberg
- The Price of Everything – Shenoa Carroll-Bradd
- Here be Dragons – Violet Addison and David N. Smith
- Smelling Gold – Matthew Harrison
- The Tortoise – Helen Greetham
- These Things Held Most Dear – Harding McFadden
- The Dragon at the End of Time – Kathleen Price