The busy-ness seems to continue. I didn’t get a lot done on the writing front this week and, now that I look back, that seems completely normal when I’m on day shift in the past year. Working nights, I seem to have more quiet time available.
Accomplishments rank above zero, but count mainly as blog posts. I have started plotting/outlining Palace, the third book in the Troll World quartet. Other than that, there really hasn’t been much. I hope the next couple of weeks will be better, in spite of the Holiday season, as I have a couple of extra days off here and there (although not the standard holidays themselves).
Targets for effort:
- The “properly” drawn and then ink versions of the strips for Star Trek: The Badly Drawn Stick Figure Comic.
- Trying to finish the final draft of Draugr Rising.
- Completing the first draft of Shrine the second of the Troll World books. Hopefully, I’ll squeeze enough words into this during December that I can get polish the draft off in January.
- Detailed outline of the third Troll World book, Palace.
- Once the comic strips are done, I’ll move onto the next piece of the Year of Trek posts, nostalgia generating Books, Comics, Merchandise.
- The second draft of Hero’s Life.
Let’s see how this goes.
Be well, everyone.by