Tentative, although pretty solid, launch date for the Weekly Writing Report is two weeks from today: 08 August 2022. I have:
- Semi-scripted (okay, mostly scripted) the first 5 episodes,
- Made notes for 5 more,
- 20 potential writing-related topics beyond those,
- Have the physical and software infrastructure I need,
- Selected a hosting platform, though not actually set up the account yet,
- Found theme music and the sound effects I want for what I need.
- Actually set up the account on the hosting platform,
- Start releasing episodes.
Sure, Lance, but why do you still need two weeks to get that done? Just produce it already.
Well, if it was the only thing I had to do, I could probably get the first episode out today and go on from there. But it’s a crowded summer, and there’s only six weeks left before classes start again. Many, many things to do between now and then.
Be well, everyone.by